Tuesday, April 25, 2006

...Song stuck in my head...GET IT OUT!

You ever hear a song or someone mentions a particular song and you get it stuck in your brain? Well, I have one and it was fine for the first few hundred times I hummed it. Now, it must just go. But, I'm afraid if I try and listen to something else, that too will get stuck.

At class tonight, someone mentioned the old Melanie song...I'VE GOT A BRAND NEW PAIR OF ROLLERSKATES, YOU HAVE A BRAND NEW KEY..." And that's all it took. I started to un-intenentially hum it. MAKE IT GO AWAY.
Ok, I admit, it's not the worst song to have stuck in your head. I can think of another. But then if I mention it...That one will replace this one. Or dear god I will then have both of them stuck on replay.

I'll give hints: you hear it at Disney? It was in the lion king, the movie? NO NO, it's trying to invade....
...I can't hold out...
NO
NO...

...It's a...

...NO...

...Small world...

NONONONONONONO.

GIVE ME BACK MY ROLLER SKATES.

Ok, good luck with get either of those out of your head anytime soon. Sorry, I needed to share.

Deb

No comments: