Thursday, May 18, 2006

Songs that are playing

I write. Yep, I put on the headphones and drown out the dogs, kids, and just general noise. Right now (and for the past hundred and forty seven years) I've been editing and rewriting a novel. And when I work on it, I have a 'writing music' file on my windows media player. So, tonight these are the songs which are on repeat. I just know, you've all been dying to know what I'm listening too. So, here you are...


ELO-Rock and rock is king
ELO-Hold on tight to your dreams
ADAM ANT-Goody two shoes
DON GIBSON-Sea of heartbreak
SWEET-Ballroom blitz
THE SHERBS-I have the skill
THE SHERBS-No turning back
OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN-Twist of fate
JIGSAW-Skyhigh
HUEY LEWIS-Walking on a thin line
ESSEX-Easier said than done
ELO-Rockaria
ELTON JOHN-Mona Lisas and Madhatters
KARLA DEVITO-Bloody Bess
KARLA DEVITO-Is this a cool world or what?
KIM WILDE-Kids in America
COUNTING CROWS-A long December
PAT BENATAR-Promises in the dark
BOB SEGER-Fire Inside
QUARTERFLASH-Valerie
QUARTERFLASH-Find another fool.
MAXINE NIGHTINGALE-Right back from where we started from
JESSICA ANDREWS-Theres more to me than you
MICHAEL BUBLE-Home
DAR WILLIAMS-After all
DAR WILLIAMS-Another mystery
THE DOORS-LA Woman
DONNA SUMMER-Sunset People
HANSON-Song to Sing

No comments: