Thursday, May 25, 2006

My MEME

A MEME.
I have to admit, I stole this from Hanuman. http://www.chaiandsympathy.blogspot.com/
I love his Memes.

My meme.

I am...not happy.
I want...my books published
I wish...I had my own place.
I hate...my husband.
I love...my kids.
I miss...my mom.
I fear...growing old and still being stuck here
I hear...unsolved history talking about the BOSTON MASSACRE.
I prefer...dinner out with friends, instead of a bar.
I wonder...if some of the memories I have are real.
I regret...nothing.
I am not...alone in this life.
I dance...badly.
I sing...even worse.
I cry...at endings. TV shows, good books, and relationships
I am... a good friend
I make up...stories all the time.
I write...gay fiction.
I confuse...my daughter' boyfriends.
I need...to be happy.
I should...loose some weight.
I start ... reading more than one book at a time.
I finish...other peoples sentences. Annoying I know.
I tag...anyone who wants to play.

No comments: