Friday, August 18, 2006

a book Meme

A meme from Doug and Hanuman.

1. One book you have read more than once: The lure, by Felice Picano. And Luck in the shadows, by Lynn Flewelling.

2. One book you would want on a desert island: Idiots guide to surviving on the desert island

3. One book that made you laugh. The grass is always greener, by Erma Bombeck.

4. One book that made you cry: Death among friends, by Michael Nava.

5. One book you wish you had written: Conjuring the flesh, By Brandon Fox.

6. One book you wish had never been written: I don’t know.

7. One book you are currently reading. Someone like you, by Timothy James Beck.

8. One book you have been meaning to read. L.A. Heat, by P.A. Brown.

9. One Book That Changed Your Life. Probably Chariots of the Gods by Erich von Daniken, or perhaps something on transcendental meditation. I think I read them in the early 70’s. I must have been like…12?

Can we say Geek? I had no friend at 12, but I was reading TM? and Chariots of the Gods? Holy Cow batman!

No comments: