Thursday, June 01, 2006

a meme

1) How old do you wish you were? 27, I was in happy and in love, expecting a baby.
2) Where were you when 9/11 happened? Sleeping. Jodie called waking me up. I got up and watched and cried. It never occurred to me that my husband was working in downtown Chicago until he called saying they were evac ing the buildings and he just had a m16 or some gun pulled on by a marine.
3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money? I don't use them
4) Do you consider yourself kind? I think so.
5) What did you eat for breakfast today? No breakfast. It upsets my stomach.
6) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? I have a wolf on my upper back left shoulder.
7) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? German.
8) Do you know your neighbors? Some. Mostly because my dog is antisocial and he holds them hostage until I come and collect him. I comfort myself thinking he knows something evil about them that no one else knows. A sleeper cell, and only he knows it. Some day he will be a hero.
9) What do you consider a vacation? Going somewhere fun!
10) Do you follow your horoscope? Nope.
11) Would you move for the person you loved? Yep
12) Are you touchy feely? I can be. I am very tactile. I touch things.
13) Do you believe that opposites attract? Yes.
14) Dream job? Getting paid BIG BUCKS to sit and create my own books and stories.
15) Favorite channel(s)? BBC America, TNT, HGTV, SCI FI channel.
16) Why do people always delete questions out of these? Because they can take a lot of time!!!!
17) Favorite place to go on weekends? Garage sales
18) Showers or Baths? Baths
19) Do you paint your nails? No
20) Do you trust people easily? No not at all. Not fact to face. I always am wondering why they are being nice to me. What do they want??
21) What are your phobias? Water, big time. Never get me on a cruise.
22) Do you want kids? Yes, you want a few?
23) Do you keep a handwritten journal? I've tried, but I can type faster than I can write, so this blog is it! (I agree with Hanuman)
24) Where would you rather be right now? England
25) Who makes you feel guilty? Me.
26) Heavy or light sleep? Light
27) Are you paranoid? Why? You want something? What did I do? Why are you looking at me...?
28) Are you impatient? Yes, yes, and yes.
29) Who can you relate to? Not many people.
30) How do you feel about interracial couples? No a problem
31) Have you been burned by love? Yes.
32) What's your life motto? Believe in God, but still lock your car doors, he can't be watching you AND your car at the same time.
33) What's your ringtone on your phone?
Goody Two shoes, by Adam Ant.
34) What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping
35) What did the last text message on your phone say? MOM? Could you go and get me McDonalds?
36) Whose bed did you sleep in last night? Mine
37) What color shirt are you wearing? Black, long sleeved tee.
38) Most recent movie that you watched? Couldn't tell ya. I don't remember
39) Name three things that you have on you at all times. Purse, a book, reading glasses.
40) How much cash do you have on you right now? Nothing right now. In my jammies
41) What's your favorite town/city? Syracuse.
42) I can't wait to (til): Have a friend day.
43) Who got you to join myspace? Nope, no myspace.
44) What did you have for dinner last night? A piece of chicken and some spinach dip on bread.
45) When do you wanna get married? Damn, already am.
46) Who is the last person you spent $50 on? My kids
47) Do you have an air freshener in your car? No
48) Does anything hurt on your body right now? My head. I've had a headache for two days.
49) If you could choose, how would you pass on?With my keys wide open.
50) Any sex today? Alone? Or with someone else?
51) Do you miss anyone? The man my husband used to be. Years ago when we first married.
52) Do you like revenge? Yep
53) Know how to swim? Barely
54) Do you know how to skate? Yes, with four wheels, not two.
55) Did you do sports in high school? Cheese club count?
56) If you could have one wish come true, what would it be? To be financially solvent.

No comments: