Sunday, December 31, 2006

I had an Ah Ha moment.

Last night at Kohls I kept folding and straightening the same cubes and shelves. No matter how straight and neat I thought they were, when I would walk away from them and look back they would be disheveled and uneven. It was making me nuts. HOW could I have just thought they were all folded and neat while standing in front of them, but when I would move to the side or further down the aisle I would see how messed they were.
After redoing some several times I finally had one of those OH WOW moments.

I realized that those shelves were like my life. While I'm standing in front of it all, it appears to be neat and together. But if I take a few steps to the side and look at it, I see just how messed up it all is.
I stood there looking at a shelf, I had finally 'gotten' it. I could hear my guides sigh. "Holy shit she finally gets what were trying to show her" I am a little slow on the uptake sometimes. They must go crazy trying to get my attention sometimes.

Now, I have to reorganize my life. I need to write more, I will finish this book I've been writing for forever.
I have to get rid of a big old dead weight that seems to be hanging around my neck like an albatross.

Just thought I'd share my ah ha moment.

No comments: