Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Meme

Here is a Meme that I BORROWED from my good friend. My wonderful and supportive friend. A man who is above and beyond. A blogger like no other. TIGER YOGI!

(and he borrowed it from another wonderful man, Chris.)


1. The phone rings. Who are you hoping it is? Jodie

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Most of the time.

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Depends

4. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? Probably not.

5. Do you like to ride horses? Only ridden once when I was a kid. No I didn't enjoy it.

6. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? No

7. What was your favorite board game as a kid? Trouble

8. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was taken what would you do? No.

9. Are you judgmental? Sometimes.

10. Would you date someone with different religious beliefs? I married one!

11. Are you continuing your education? Sort of.

12. Do you know how to shoot a gun? Yes. And I'm not bad with a crossbow either.

13. If your house was on fire, whatÂ’s the first thing youÂ’d grab? My kids.

14. How often do you read books? All the time.

15. Do you think more about the past, present or future? Recently, the past.

16. What is your favorite childrenÂ’s book? The first book I remember reading and really liking was CONRAD, or Erich von Daniken's "Chariots of the Gods?" I was I think 13.

17. How tall are you? 5'3

18. Where is your ideal house located? Haven't found it yet.

19. Last person you talked to? Patrick.

21. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? Last week.

22. What are your keys on your key chains for? House, car.

23. What did you do last night? Worked.

24. Where is your current pain at? Lower back. Feels like a kidney stone again.

25. Do you like mustard? I guess.

26. Do you like your mom or dad? I loved my mom.

27. How long does it take you in the shower? 10-15 minutes.

28. What movie do you want to see right now? My super ex girlfriend.

29. Do you put lotion on your dog or cats? ???

30. What did you do for New YearÂ’s? Stayed in and watcTVd tv.

31. Do you think The Grudge was scary? Didn't see it.

32. Do you own a camera phone? Yes, but just figured out how to use it.

33. WhatÂ’s the last letter of your middle name? N. Kathleen.

34. Who did you vote for on American Idol? I didn't even watch it last year.

No comments: