Saturday, October 14, 2006

Dr Who

Oh man, it was so cool they brought back Sarah Jane and K9.
I always liked Sarah Jane. Even though she whined a bit much. But she still was with the Doctor for a long while.
There were a few male companions along the way too. Every now and then for a season or so there would be three travelers. The doctor, Sarah and ?
Rose doesn't whine nearly as much as Sarah did. But, I think the doctor always loved Sarah.

Ok, it's over and I actually cried. I know, what a softy. But, I would have loved to see Sarah travel with them again. I don't care if she's forty something. Hell, arent we all forty something?

I do like this new doctor. I wasn't sure if I would or not, but I do.
Ok, for the record...I DON'T LIKE MIKEY. They can drop him off on some far off planet at any time, and I won't cry. Nope, not one little tear.

No comments: