Saturday, September 30, 2006

Dr Who, and Paula Deen

Tonight was the first episode of season two. I liked it. I wasn't sure if I would like the new Doctor, but I did. I've seen him on something else on the BBC though. A movie I think.

Tonight was always the first show of the NEW Paula Deen show. She now has an audience, still cooking but with interaction from her audience. I hope it gets better, because I wasn't blown away. I love her other show, and was expecting a lot more from this one.
I guess I didn't like MY Paula as sexual as she was. She's not supposed to be hitting on guys in her audience. For shame Paula, for shame.
Just something wrong with hints about hard horns, and how to stick things up them to get them hard. Ok, I wasn't buying it. I want my Paula innocent and goofy.

No comments: