Thursday, September 28, 2006

Almost a YaYa.

I have a married daughter who is 24 and who desperately wants, needs, desires a baby.
Every month she gets her hopes up, just to be crushed when she isn't pregnant...Again.

For the last few weeks I've been dreaming that 'I' was pregnant. Well, that aint gonna happen. But, in the dreams I was most definitely having a baby. A few days ago I had a vivid, heart tugging dream. There was a baby boy. Tubes running in and out of him. He was blond and cute as a bug. In the dream, I just knew that he was dying, and we were just waiting for him to go. I finally told him it was alright for him to go. It would be alright and he would be fine.
The memory of that dream has come back to me know and then over the past few days but I just put it down to a strange dream.

My daughter did find out yesterday that she was eight weeks pregnant. She was over the moon. But by the time she arrived home, she was bleeding. And lost the baby. She didn't even have the chance to tell her husband.
She called me this morning to tell me. And I remembered the dream once again. Had he come to me to ask permission to leave? I think he did.

At least we know she CAN get pregnant. The doctors told her to wait 8 weeks and to try again. I think it is better to loose it at eight weeks instead of seven months. The doctors told her that if she lost it this easily, she would never have gone full term anyways.

I'm hoping he will give it another try. At least I know he is on a psychic level. He came to me in a dream. So, I'm very much looking forward to getting to know him.

No comments: