Sunday, April 05, 2009

I.M.L CHICAGO 2009


http://www.imrl.com/visitorguide/package.php

For more than 30 years, the leather community has rolled into Chicago to celebrate leather culture. The event now draws thousands from around the world to help crown the world's "hottest leathermen." Organizers say that attendees range form hardcore leather aficionados to the "just curious." The next IML will take place on Memorial Day Weekend. Thursday, May 21, 2009 through Monday, May 25, 2009.
The party sprawls across the city, but the main events will be headquartered at the Hilton Chicago.
And not to mention, the Vendor leather market. Vendors from all over the country will be there And who couldn't find something to make your little kinky hearts skip a beat. I'm pretty sure I could. Now, I just need to find me some kinky friends. Or kinky-er friends. Mine won't go.
Not even with the lure of the possibility of ....Tony Buff. You don't know Tony Buff? O-M-G.
I WILL HAVE TO POST PICTURES! It really is hard finding pictures of him with clothes on. But without clothes...holy mother....
Now, I have no confirmation that he will be there this year, But he is a Titan man, and Washington states Mr Leather 2002. And one hot mother...but I digress....
There will be numerous vendors large and small. I would hope Titan would send a rep for their new RACK (Risk Aware Consensual Kink) extreme fetish line videos. Which I've seen a four minute clip of on the Titan website and all I can say is WOW! I can't wait to see the entire thing.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

You are such a kinky bitch. :-D Hope you find some kinky guys to take you!