Friday, February 29, 2008

I need to turn you on.

I want to turn you guys on. No not that way. But to a very funny blog. You might have noticed him in my comments. His name is Marc Acito and I love his wit. He's trying something new each day and letting us in on it. For instance, yesterday he made a tuna fish sandwich. Well, that doesn't sound so impressive, but add to that the fact he was.... blindfolded. Then he reported it to us by typing his blog report still blindfolded. Impressive. Why? I have no idea. But it was still impressive and very amusing.

You need to check him out.http://marcacito.blogspot.com/

One of the fun facts Marc gives us about himself is and I found very appropriate at the moment:

FUN FACT #8: When my partner edited Attack of the Theater People before I submitted it to my publisher, he removed five hundred commas.

Marc. Jodie feels your pain. She is editing my book and has nightmares about commas. I bet she has deleted at least that many from my pages as well. She calls me the comma queen. I don't see anything wrong with putting a comma where I think it belongs. lol. But I guess there are rules.

I don't know them.

But I assume there must be rules somewhere or she wouldn't be pulling her hair out.

No comments: