Monday, February 18, 2008

I see ... gravelings.



These are Gravelings. They are nasty little buggers. They actually had quiet the 15 minutes of fame while being on the tv series DEAD LIKE ME. Loved that show. Didn't so much love the Gravelings. So, then why were they in my bedroom last night? two of them, just like this picture.



You know how when you get suddenly awaken from a sound sleep and you sit up and are disorinated? well, I heard a loud bang, sat up, and there they were, scurring off my dresser and mirror. I flipped the light on, and sat speachless. But by then, they had run off into the living room. BANG, BANG, FALLING THINGS, BARKING DOGS. SCURRING CATS.

What ever it was that flew through my house, knocked over things everything. There were things off the shelves, doors open. It was like a mini tornado had gone through. I cleaned it up, and tried to go back to sleep.


BUT COME ON, HOW DO YOU GO BACK TO SLEEP WHEN YOU HAVE GRAVELINGS IN YOUR HOUSE PEOPLE?

Answer: I didn't, much. I tried. But everytime I almost was dozing off, BANG, another noise. Finally about five this morning when I heard rustling in my bedroom again, I had had enough I sat up and angrily shouted...



I'VE HAD IT. DO YOU HEAR ME? HAD IT. GET OUT. GO BACK TO WHERE EVER YOU CAME FROM...AND STAY THERE DAMNIT!! I took a few deeps breathes and continued. I don't care why your hear, get out. Don't make ME send your annoying little asses back, cause you won't like it pal. Now, get the hell out of my house. I then said some prayers, crossed in every direction and lay back down. I left the light on for good measure. The cat was sitting on the dresser, swatting at that mirror, which by this point I had hung a sheet over.


For those of you who don't know what a Graveling is, this is what Wikipedia has to say about them:

Reapers do not actually kill people. Instead, deaths are arranged by 'gravelings'.Gravelings are mischievous gremlin-like creatures that cause the accidents and mishaps that kill people. The living cannot see them, though in one episode, a schizophrenic seems to do so. Reapers can see them, but only in the corner of his or her eye. Gravelings do not communicate verbally with Reapers, and talk to each other in a hushed and unintelligible babble. Reapers can apparently communicate with them to some extent.


Ok, the schizophrenic remark, wasn't necessary I already feel crazy enough just telling you about it.


...then again, maybe it was the cat. :) yeah, the cat.

1 comment:

Grammar Graveling said...

I'VE HAD IT. DO YOU HEAR ME? HAD IT. GET OUT. GO BACK TO WHERE EVER YOU CAME FROM...AND STAY THERE[,] DAMNIT!! I took a few deeps breathes and continued. I don't care why [you're] [here], get out. Don't make ME send your annoying little asses back, [']cause you won't like it pal. Now, get the hell out of my house. I then said some prayers, crossed in every direction and [laid] back down. I left the light on for good measure. The cat was sitting on the dresser, swatting at that mirror, which by this point I had hung a sheet over.