Monday, June 25, 2007

Pieces of eight.

I've been tagged by Tiger Yogi.

Eight things you didn’t know about me, maybe.

1. I love garage sales. Show me a community full of garage sales and I’m in heaven.

2. I adore gay themed books. Throw in some bondage and guy on guy situations and I’ll be a fan for ever more.

3. I always have a book of some sort in my purse.

4. I sometimes dream in French. I don’t speak French.

5. I’ve never used salt on food. In fact we had one salt shaker so long; I used it on my icy sidewalks one winter.

6. Chinese food is not my friend.

7. I want a big cauldron for my front yard. Let the neighbors think whatever they want too.

8. Pink is my favorite color. Red is a close second. They sort of go back and forth being my favorite.

9. I wanted to be a veterinarian but believed I wasn’t intelligent to attend collage.

10. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the TV show Jon and Kate plus eight.

I'm suppose to tag eight other people.
Everyone is pretty much already tagged, but I choose....

Jen
Jodie
Becky
Species
And anyone else who would like to share with us.

No comments: