Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Class and October

Off to class in a few minutes, if I don't kill him first. Then I'll be going to jail. He's just under my skin today. And this time of year, probably isn't a good thing to do. This week is death week. My father died on Oct 25. My mom a few years later on Oct 30. And My brother two years ago on Nov 1. I really have to watch my p's and q's during this week. I really don't want to be the 27th or something. Creepy.
And besides ...the ancestral witch in me always gets strong this time of year. Every year since I was about 17 I get what they call witch locks on either side of my bangs. It comes in sometimes over night, white. White streaks. There really cool. They kinda freak Jodie out. lol. No matter when I dye my hair, they bleed through in October. A few years ago I woke up on Oct 30 and there they were. Very cool. I think anyhow.

I saw my brother yesterday.
My brothers been dead for almost two years.
But there he was. I've seen him before, but he's always been elusive and I've been left wondering if it was him, but I know it was. Funny thing is he kept talking about drowning, or actually how he didn't drown, but his wife just told everyone he had. ??? When she called my daughter and told her that he had died...six weeks after the fact I might add, she said he had a heart attack.
SIX WEEKS AFTER HE HAD DIED! nothing like letting me know. Distant relatives in Virginia and Florida knew weeks before I did. His only close family, besides his own wife and kids.
Funny thing is that I knew something was up, weeks before she called even though I hadn't seen him in about four years. One afternoon I was taking a nap, when I felt a gentle touch on my cheek and a gentle voice said sweetly "I'm back."
I opened my eyes and waited for more, but there was nothing. I thought it might have been one of my guides who touch me all the time. But there was nothing more. Then a few weeks later she called. So, I know it was my brother who was 'back'.

So, I wonder if she told people that he had drowned from heart failure? or something like that. I have no idea. Hell, I don't even know where he's buried. Not that he's there anyhow.

Anyhow, I'm off to class, working on past lives again. A continuing thread this month.

No comments: