Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A great class tonight.

First off when I walked in two of the ladies, within minutes of each other came up to me and congratulated me. For what? no clue. But they both said that their guides had told them this week that they needed to congratulate me.

We did a really cool meditation on raising our awareness, and seeing ourselves in a past life. You go up through rainbows, of different colors. Upon reaching the top you go into a room and look into a mirror. The purpose is to see yourself in a past life.

When I made it to the top of the rainbow, in front of me was a large spinning prism. It was throwing off lights everywhere. It looked like it was on a long chain and was spinning really fast. Very cool. There also was a man there, whom I assumed was James Malcolm. My in charge guide. (don't tell him different, I let him think he's in charge.) lol.

Well, I went into the room, found the mirror amongst all the red velvet Victorian curtains. I immediately saw a woman. She had on a bonnet, English style, with a white blouse, belt and big skirt. The room was paneled half way up with wood planks, but every other one was about six inches taller. Then a shorter one, a taller one. Gave a really cool look to the room. It was a library. The girl told me that I needed to "remember the master." It wasn't threatening, but she did sound urgent. "Remember the master"
I had to come back then before we had a chance to go any further. But I will do this meditation again. I wonder who the master is in this life? Do I know him already? or am I about to meet him? and what do I need to remember?
In that life I didn't feel afraid or frightened of 'the master' his lordship or whatever. My teacher thought I might have been a nanny, or school teacher for his children, for I certainly wasn't dressed as a maid or housekeeper. And I was in the library.

When we were finished with the meditations, we gave messages. I was sitting on the floor when I heard in my head. A broken voice that sounded Indian/Buddha like and it said and showed me an elephant lying on a bed. "As the elephant lies upon the bed. So is the apex of your lives." what the hell does that mean?? lol.

I then saw and was given the message...a square with a revolving earth inside. the message. "you all must begin to think outside of the box.' Hmmm.

I then was told that there was a doctor guide waiting for me. The teacher said his name was Thomas. I had to laugh because Jodie and I just yesterday were trying to think of another name for the Tommy character in my book. We couldn't, he's just too much Tommy to us. But the doctor guide told my teacher that he was proud of me. That I had been very close to giving in. Very close in being defeated. He said in the past few weeks, I could have gone either way and he was happy that I had overcome. I then laughed and said. Omg, I know who he is. He is Thomas Rupert. My teacher had a strange look on her face. "I was just gonna say that." So, do all my important guides have two names? James Malcolm? Thomas Rupert? lol. I guess so.

I told them that yes indeed I had been sick for two weeks. Couldn't eat anything, couldn't do anything. So, I guess I wasn't ready to leave just yet huh.

So what do you think the "As the elephant lies upon the bed, so is the apex of your lives." mean?
When I saw the elephant I thought of Jen and her Ganesha. But this was an entire elephant.

And were they were congratulating me on staying on this plain? I wonder. Cause they didn't know what it was for either.

So, what does all of this mean. Feel free to free associated, meditate or just plane think on it.

Isn't an apex a sorta half pyramid? two sides of a pyramid?

No comments: