Thursday, September 06, 2007

Dreams



I had the strangest dream this morning. It involved actor Rob Morrow. Now, I'm not a big fan or anything and actually I was surprised I even knew what his name was in that setting.

I'm not sure where I was but it was a nice little downtown. I was walking and was lost. It wasn't like I was afraid, but it was just annoying that I couldn't find my way to where home was. Every time I thought I was just a few blocks away, I'd take a wrong turn and end up someplace else surrounded by people doing other things. People out playing baseball under lights. People wandering around gallery's. Shopping. All in the middle of the night. And the little town was hoping.

At one point I went into this pub/college town tavern type place. It was wall to wall crowded. I kept trying to get to another door and kept "excuse me, pardon me, excuse me..." all the way through the place. I was about two tables from the door when I looked over and there was Rob Morrow. And I called out his name and he turned around and came walking over to me. It seemed like we knew each other. We stood and talked for a few minutes and I told him I had to get home that my husband was probably already pissed that I wasn't home. I left and immediately became lost again. I wandered through galleries and along cobbled boardwalk type places and ended up back at the pub. I went back in. It wasn't nearly as full and I turned to leave and there Rob was again. He told me that he had left and had come back. He said he never comes back after he goes home but he just had to know if I had come back in. We stood talking, flirting like crazy. I finally gave him my cell phone number. Did I mention I was sitting on his lap at this point?? lol.

I left once again and ran into a bunch of ghouls. Vampire type creatures who were selling door to door, blood substitute products. Well, I don't know what was more surprising, that they were selling things door to door in the middle of the night, or that people were buying them. Well, I do guess vampires would have to do their door to door canvasing in the middle of the night. They were scary or threatening. More like your normal everyday Mary Kay or Avon reps ringing bells and selling products.

I do have some of the strangest dreams.

No comments: