Thursday, February 15, 2007

DRIFTS

I'm just about dug out from the snow. I have parts of the yard that have NO snow at all, and other parts that have feet of snow.
Patrick shoveled out the end of the driveway yesterday morning, then they went and brought back the neighbors tractor to plow the rest of the driveway. When I say driveway, I mean hundreds of feet of driveway. It goes all the way around the yard. The combine, wagons and tractors use it to get to the fields and barn in the summer, so there is a lot of driveway.

The poor fuel guy came today to fill up the tank and he had to dig his way to the pipe next to the porch. That is one of the places it still is four feet high. I tipped him well.

The dogs have finally accepted that the snow is not going anywhere. The first day or so, they couldn't figure out how to get out in the yard. lol. Now they just dive off the porch into the snow. They love it!

Puppies are doing great, getting big and cute as can be.

No comments: