Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Blizzard!

Yep, were snag dab in the middle of a blizzard and not the good kind from DairyQueen.
I can't even tell how much snow we have at this point, because it is blowing and drifting so much.
Were supposed to get anywhere between 8 and 12 inches. Normally I don't mind 8 to 12 at all. Snow that is, people get your minds out of the gutter, geesh! But when it starts drifting and swirling out here in the country, it all seems to find my driveway. We've been snowed in before with three or four inches because it all drifted from the surrounding fields...all in my drive and we had feet of snow.

As long as my power stays on, and I don't kill Tom, I'm good.

I totally feel for Upper New York and all that snow. I can't even imagine getting five or six FEET at once of snow. Holy white out Batman.

No comments: