Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bring me the cat.

'Patrick, do you see Flower? she needs flea medicine on."

"Uh, who's flower?" my oh so observant son asks.

"Uh, the black cat. The same cat who has lived here since she was BORN!"

"I never knew what her name was."

" :::blank stare::: "

The cat was born in our laundry room a year ago. She's lived in our house...for a year. She sleeps on my bed. She has been in this house every day of her life. And he doesn't know what her name is. now understand there are four cats who live here. Two come and go in and out. Two who never go outside. Flower is one who never goes outside the other is a few months old kitten. HE CAN'T SAY HE DOESN'T KNOW THIS CAT.

HOLY NO NAMED CAT!

2 comments:

Indigo said...

Indigo Incarnates

We have to give Big Chubby (aka Gigi) some meds this week and it's a real riot. Cats do NOT like to take pills at all!

Anonymous said...

Haha! I think his mind is on girls, not pets.