Sunday, July 15, 2007

HANSON IN CHICAGO

Ok, Hanson is in Chicago, at the chicagoland speedway which is twenty minutes from me. They sang the national anthem at the start of the nascar race. Why didn't we know they were gonna be there??? I would have gone and watched them. I would have. Hell, I drove all the way to Albany New York to see them. Granted I was already in Syracuse at the time. But I did have to drive there first didn't I. I think I should have gotten a meet and greet just for driving across the damn country and cananda to see them in that hell hole dive.

And oh...Taylor was sporting an impressive woody. Not that I notice such things normally...but damn, you could not not notice this one. This isn't the first time we've noticed his...impressiveness. lol. And someplace there are actual pictures of him in concert in such states. lol. Yep, we are old pervs.

No comments: