Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Strange dreams

Boy, I've had some really bizarre dreams lately. And nope, no good drugs were involved.

The other night I dreamt that I was working in London, in the same building as the BBC. It was a tall skyscraper type of building (no idea what kind of building the BBC is actually in) The building was suddenly being evacuated to the roof. We came out on the roof out of an elevator to find MI5 snipers shooting and being shot at from other roofs. The lady I was with and I ducked down and tried to figure out what the hell was going on. People were scrambling all over the place.
About this time I look over a railing to a lower level roof and there were these creatures. They looked to have been human men at some point but now looked like a combination of both dogs and pigs. They ran like pigs, and their were maybe eight or nine of them.
At this point we heard that this same thing was happening all over the world. All the major cities were having this same scenario going on.

The funny thing about the creatures was the lady and I who were watching them, didn't seem at all surprised that they were once human, but more interested in why they were on this roof. lol.

There was also huge cruise ships that were washed up on shores, millions of people dead all over the world.

A very strange dream. It is one of those dreams that won't go away. I keep remembering it or at least parts of it. Interesting.

No comments: