Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Jodie?? Jodie??

Oh Miss Jodie.

Where is chapter 35? Please tell me you have a copy of it.

I'm about to beat my head on the wall or desk people. lol. I finally got scan disc to give me the edited chapters and guess what? the last chapter of the book TWICE AS HARD is gone.
I was going to finish up the ending and it's gone. WAAAAA!
I guess I could rewrite it. Probably better that it was already was, but still...

For those who are thinking "What the hell is she going on about?"
TWICE AS HARD is my book. Jodie the saint has been editing it. It drives me crazy that we live sixty miles apart and can't be face to face all of the time to work on it, so every now and then when my pocketbook will allow me to take a road trip with the price of gas to her house, we work for hours and hours on the book. This last time we actually got through all of the chapters except two. Chapter 30 which I'm working on right now, and the last one which I can't find.


Christian and Chase are the same person. Different lives, but parallel lifetimes. He is at first believed to be a split personality, but who is discovered to actually be a past life who has resurfaced to save him from the man who killed him the last time. A thug who had no remorse for his murder, and who is in his daily life once again, and is threatening to destroy the present day Chase. The past life Christian comes forward to try and stop the wrongs from happening once again to the present Chase.

Confusing? not really. I really like it.

Jodie? please see if you have chapter 35 or else I'm gonna have to call 'the guys' in to help write it again. Sounds like a spirit guide mafia hit squad.

No comments: