Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Things I'm thankful for.

This time of year it seems everyone has things they are thankful for. We should I think, be thankful for them all year, but it seems around the holidays we think and act on them more so than the rest of the year.

So, here we go.

1. I am thankful for my kids. All three of them. Most of the time, maybe two and three Fourths of them. But I do love them all. (don't listen to that oldest one. She's always had a stick up her butt.) lol.

2. I'm thankful for Jodie. She is my sister soul mate. I only had one brother and no other siblings. So, she is the sister I never had. If she had been my bio sister, we probably wouldn't get along as well. I'm thankful for meeting her all those years ago.

3. I'm thankful for my job. And most of the people I work with. Out of two hundred, I maybe don't get along with two of them. Not bad odds actually.

4. I am thankful for my quirkiness. All my little and not so little eccentricities. I know I'm nuts, but you guys love me anyhow. See, I am thankful for that too.

5. I am thankful for my spirit guides who put up with sooo much crap from me. I don't know why they haven't flown the coop long ago. Thank you guys for sticking around. You know I'm grateful for all your help.

6. And I'm so thankful for all you guys. Who knew you could make friends and meet people online, all those years ago when I bought my first computer and made my way to different places.

7. I am thankful for Hanson. My dogs, my cats. My life.

I truly am thankful for my being who I am. I like me. I do. And I like all you guys too.

No comments: