Tuesday, September 01, 2009

I'm back!

It's been a long time since I posted, I know, BAD BLOGGER!
Summer came and summer went! the fairs came and went, kids went back to school.
Megan is full time, she is taking her coding classes now. She says she likes those, but the customer service class is boring and a pain in the ass. lol. Then sometime either this year she will take her phlebotomy classes.

Patrick graduated high school and is now taking his EMT classes through the fire dept. I still think at some point he'll take this training into the service.

Probably a good thing that two of my three kids are going into the health field. For myself I go on wed for an extended two hour EEG at Loyola Hospital. I have swelling on the left side of my brain, with no reason for it at this point. But then again, I just found this out when I changed Neurologists. The first one NEVER told me the results of the EEG from last January. Don't you think that at some point he would or should have taken a second one to see if the swelling had increased or decreased? Putz.

My oldest is now 5 1/2 months pregnant and isn't as much a mom zilla as she was, but she is still bitchy. I honestly don't think I was ever that bad with my three. LOL. I even asked my husband if I was that crazy?
She's having a GIRL. Can't wait to meet her. But I would have bet money on a boy. And I'm still wondering if 'he' is just hiding it. Lol.

I promise to post more and more often. I swear!

2 comments:

Indigo said...

Indigo Incarnates

Fortunately I've seen you on FaceBook here and there too. I've been posting a lot on Newsvine (as Indigo Halo). So my blog hasn't been updated as much as it used to either.

Unknown said...

Glad you're back Debbi. Have you gotten any answers yet?