Saturday, July 04, 2009

Fetish pic.

My peeps in Seattle (do they still say Peeps?) http://tonybuff.com/ and http://sextanza.com/
were having a Twitter fetish contest the other night. And needed us to twitter in a pic with some sort of fetish content. Well, the closest thing I might have lying around would have been my 4H animal whips and paraphernalia. But, first I needed to find it all.
So, as I walked from barn to barn collecting it all, my arms getting fuller. My husband on the riding mower was watching me. He stopped and asked me "What are you doing?"
"I'm taking a picture" I said and kept hunting. He followed me into the hog barn. I was bent over at the waist in the show box digging through it throwing things out over my shoulder. Cans of Pig Shine. Pig Paint. Fly swatters. Swine water-ers, all flying out. But I wasn't finding the things I was looking for. See, in MY mind I knew what I wanted for my FETISH picture. The same type of things that could also be used in any kinky bedroom. Not that I've ever thought of them in that way. No, who? Me? no, nah...

"Where is that Red whip?" Where is Megan's Pink Pig stick?" "Why the hell can't I find any of the Steer collars or ropes? don't we have more rope? WHERE ARE THE ROPES?"
By now he was back on the lawnmower. "Why? what is this picture for?" he kept asking.

"Stop asking me a million questions that you don't want the answers too." I told him as I walked to the steer barn. But, he wouldn't stop. He kept nagging. And kept following me on the mower. Asking question after question. Why why why what what what. I finally couldn't take it anymore, and with my arms overflowing with whips, harnesses, halters, and show sticks. I stopped, swung around and just looked him dead in the eye.
"I told you to stop asking me questions you don't want the answers too. So do you really want to know what I need this picture for?" He got all cocky.
"Ok, So, here is what you don't want the answer too. My friends in Seattle want a picture. They are going to a sex party. And are having a fetish photo contest. And I'm sending one in!
These are the same people Jodie and I went downtown to meet at IML Yes, we went down to the leather mart and had one hell of great time with all of the them. I was in HEAVEN! And will be going back next year!
And...I blogged about CONDOMS ON TABLES! And it got picked up by the LEATHER ARCHIVES AND MUSEUM. I was totally honored!...."

He put his hands over his ears and said. "I don't want hear anymore." and motored away.
He acts like he doesn't want to know. But if he really didn't want to know, then he wouldn't have kept asking a million questions about why and what I was doing and following me from barn to barn. Honestly....

Sidenote:
I passed on the Pig feeders. Bowls. Enclosers. Pens and paddocks. THAT picture WOULD have been hard to explain to him. LOL. He would not have gotten that one. Besides, I didn't have any little curly piggy tails...

6 comments:

Indigo said...

Indigo Incarnates

I had a friend in college that was sort of a leather/submission fetishist. I remember walking in on him watching this hillarious fetish flick that combined sci-fi with leather/domination/punishment/etc. The scene was this dominatrix captain with a riding crop saying "On my starship, I expect DISCIPLINE"

Then the first officer said, "I've been bad. I need to be disciplined!"

So she started hitting the guy across the rear end with her swatter.

Ha ha ha ha!

Jodie said...

You are so funny! Nice pic, chica. Skinny bitch :-D

Debbi said...

...and the orange hair is GONE! once the auburn goes, and it does go fast, it reverted back to the copper-ish color.

We'll talk skinny in another ten pounds. lol.

Love you for saying I'm skinny though. lol.

Debbi said...

Indigo some of those movies are so funny. I once saw one with a boyfriend about a million years ago. And all I can remember about it is there was a GIANT penis who hopped from room to room attacking couples making love. Lol. Honestly thats all I remember about the movie. lol.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.